[Public-List] Cutlas bearing help please ~ PS

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sun Jan 13 15:29:56 PST 2008

You will need to unscrew the cutlass bearing housing from the stern tube to
get the cutlass bearing out before caulking. When out - just take it to a
machine shop - so much easier that way and make sure they drill for water
cooling and don't forget to remove the two small set screws on the side.

Nice and slow - two people. One inside one out side.

Best of luck.

ATB

John