[Public-List] Alberg 30 Hull # 186 For Sale on EBay ~ LPMA

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sat Jan 26 09:08:47 PST 2008

Hi Doug,

She is a nice looking boat.

Why don't you consider bringing your boat into the LaSalle Park Marina this
summer as selling is easier done from a dock than from a mooring can. We
have several A-30's at LaSalle and I believe another one of our sage posters
here is also coming to LaSalle.

LaSalle Park Marina is a not for profit membership based Association (LPMA),
a member designed, built, financed and administrated as a Joint Venture /
City owned marina.

We have seasonal associate memberships (rentals) as well.

For more info why not contact me directly.

All the best,

John Birch, LPMA President
A-37 Sunstone