[Public-List] 7/6 Onancock

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 19:17:22 PDT 2008

The trip fron Reedville to the Corotoman was mostly motor sailing with the wind on the nose.  Once we entered the Rappahanock we were able to sail.  The Stranges ad Chambers had a good cookout waiting for us, with each boat providing a salad, veggie or dessert.  On the Fourth we relaxed and took our time getting ready to go to Yorktown for the fireworks.  Unfortunatly our planning wasn't perfect and the entrances to the town were closed as there wasn't any more room it the town.  We returned to Stranger's Cove and had our own party.  On 7/5 we departed for Onancock.  Harmen left to return home as he had to go to work.  The rest arrived at Jay and Joan's house wher a fine meal waited for us.  Mike and Trish, long with Hester and Phil were also here.  Today was a layday and in the morning we will begin our lieserly return to home.  We expect to be back in Annapolis on Saturday.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall