[Public-List] Used Sails?

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 6 18:55:08 PDT 2008

Bill -

No help on the sail, sorry.  I bought a used main several years ago fron
Bacon up in Annapolis (where I bought my A30), you might try them.

Where do you keep your boat?  We are at Matthews Point Marina, across thr
river from Oriental.  There is also Sea Jewel somwhere near you, and one
other in Beaufort at the maritime museum.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229