[Public-List] more swim ladder

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Sat Jul 12 14:56:53 PDT 2008

Thank you all for the many responses to my first "swim ladder" posting.

I forgot to mention in that posting that I noticed on my starboard toe
rail (the originals to rail I think) are stainless steel "female"
mounts for what I suppose would be a swim ladder.  They look as if
they were meant to be there and that maybe at one time Alberg 30s came
with a swim ladder that could be attached and detached at this point.
No one mentioned this possibility in the recent posting and I'm
wondering if anyone else has seen this kind of a ladder and, more
importantly for me, where I might be able to get one if they in fact
exist and are functional.

(btw, Wooshkeetaan is a 1965 vintage)

Thanks again for your guidance and further indulgence.

John Scott
Wooshkeetaan #26