[Public-List] Exposed Iron Keel

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 7 19:23:36 PDT 2008

My hull was basically the same as Rachel's, except that the previous owner
had glassed over the front end (the previous survey mentioned that it needed
to be done).  The false bilge had also been covered & had cracked.  I dried
it out, cleaned it & poured more resin & then a layer of glass.  So far, no
problems.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229