[Public-List] Exposed Iron Keel

James McRury jdmcrury at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 20:22:35 PDT 2008

Rachel:

Thanks for a great description --- it sounds like I'm
headed down the same road, but I think I'll wait for the off-season to
tackle it.  I don't have any rust there either, probably because it's
only been in seasonal freshwater like yours, and well covered in the
off season.

  I was hoping I didn't have to remove the cabin
sole, but if that's the easiest way then it's *definitely* a winter
project.  I suppose if it's lasted 43 years exposed, it can wait a few
more months.

James.