[Public-List] Summer Cruise 7/3

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 04:25:05 PDT 2008

The fleet is currently anchored in Reedville, VA after spending a pleasent evening visiting the home of Tom and Kaye Assenmacher on th evening of 7/1.  There we had our ocktails on their deck and many of us cooked on their BBQ.  A beautiful home on a quiet creek.  Yesterday evening we walked Reedville and today we travel to Strangers Cove.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall