[Public-List] fuel vent question

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Jul 9 14:59:33 PDT 2008

JB,

Here is one you might want to consider, it's a "flush" stainless vent
by Sea Dog.  What makes it flush is that the usual
cylinder-with-a-hole-in-one-side is inset into a stainless "bowl."  Not
that you care about that, but I do believe the "stem" part is longer as
well.  There is a dimensional drawing at the link, although they don't
show the stem specifically.  Still, the overall length is ~3" so I bet
the tube is longer.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.sea-dog.com/pdf/353210.pdf

I've used these on OPBs, and they're nice - though the hole in the boat
is a bit bigger.

Rachel