[Public-List] Mast Beam Variation

marco lavoie marcolavoie at msn.com
Wed Jul 16 09:59:04 PDT 2008

Hi Jeff,

Yes, exacly the same set up, exept for the knees that have been added on yours its a very good idea I was planning to do something like that in the futur.

You put cotton fiber into epoxy resin or polyester resin to thickened to the consistancy of peanut butter to use it as putty.  but wet out the repair zone whit resin first to create a good bond between parts.

For the bungs they are iding two nuts. there is trough bolts going down from the mast deck plate trough the beam.

Marco.