[Public-List] Mast Beam Variation

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Tue Jul 15 19:01:25 PDT 2008

Marco,

Did your beam show any signs of delaminating when you took it out?  I
ask because I like your idea, but since my beam doesn't show any signs
of delaminating, I wonder how easy/hard it would be to get the layers
to separate in the first place.

If yours was also not delaminated - and yet they came apart easily,
that would be good information.

Thanks,

Rachel