[Public-List] Rudder Repairs (yes, another thread, possibly another ruder variation)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jul 16 16:16:22 PDT 2008

Rachel wrote:
> Of course I have ten-thousand photos of all this, if you'd like to
> exchange some. I agree there are no photos on the site that look like
> our rudders.

Rachel, I've posted Andrew's pictures on
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/RudderVarieties/ and
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Steering/RudderVarieties/Andante152Rudder.html

and added some of your email to the latter page.  I can see that what I
wrote on the first page is not entirely accurate.

If you and Andrew can provide me with better descriptions of the photos
(and better photos, if you have them) I'll update the site to help
others in the future.  Considering that Andrew has #152 and you have
#221, it would seem that Whitby made quite a few rudders in this fashion.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash