[Public-List] Rudder Repairs (yes, another thread, possibly another ruder variation)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Jul 16 16:39:02 PDT 2008

George,
I mentioned this in my last post, but I wasn't sure at the time who to
address it to.

I didn't feel good about my letter content being pasted onto the
website without someone asking me first.  I hope it's clear by my
contributions to the board that I have been happy to contribute when I
can, but at least for now I'd like to ask you to remove my words from
the website.

If I were going to post something on the website, it wouldn't be a note
that I just "tossed off" in five minutes to a compatriot in search of
information, but rather something with a bit more forethought and
organization.  In any case I wouldn't choose to post my name on the
web.

I realize the archives of this message board are public, but it's not
that easy to search, and to me it doesn't feel the same as having
someone copy and paste it to another location on the web (at least to
me).

I don't know how I feel about posting to the group anymore, but as I
said in my last post, anyone can feel free to contact me by e-mail if I
can help.

Rachel