[Public-List] Posting or not posting to the list

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 22 07:40:59 PDT 2008

What Hugh has not said is that this list is paid for by the Chesapeake
Bay Alberg 30 Association and if you do get any benefit from it and want
it to continue, then you ought to be joining the Association for the $50
a year it takes to be an active part of supporting the site financially
and make the real commitment. If you do not get to realize benefits that
far exceed that, then the advice you think you are getting is not worth
that much in the first place.
Don #528