[Public-List] Posting or not posting to the list

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:01:40 PDT 2008

Don,

As someone who lives far away from Chesapeake Bay, I have to ask what
benefits I would gain from joining?

I do tremendously appreciate the knowledge shared on this list,
however $50 year is a little steep for access to a listserv.  One
donation of $50 would cover the costs for the website and the listserv
for 10 years.

-jeff