[Public-List] Posting or not posting to the list

Bill Ydell bydel at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 22 08:47:40 PDT 2008

For what it is worth, I keep my boat 565 miles from Annapolis and am
delighted to be a member of the Association. I feel that it is the active
membership that creates a good portion of the value of the boats we own.
Without that sense of belonging and pride, we would own boats that are aging
rapidly. As a percent of the total A30's built, I would expect that there
are many more A30's that are well cared for and lovingly used than most
other boats from the 60s and 70s. In my opinion the credit for that goes to
the Association.

IMHO

Bill Ydel
SallyB #441