[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1271, Issue 1

Wcwinslow at aol.com Wcwinslow at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 08:40:07 PDT 2008

Thanks very much for your comments on going from Annapolis to NYC. Nothing
like experience from another to add to my trip plan. The ICW was particularly
helpful. I had previous noted that there are two fixed bridges of 35' vertical
 clearance.

I think the NYC marina you put into is North Cover Marina. It is certainly
handy but today it is very expensive, I think I will look for some place in
Brooklyn. We'll have about 8 hours to get through the East River and  Hellgate,
one each slack water and six to ride the incoming tide.

Bill Winslow