[Public-List] Summer cruise

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 30 19:24:28 PDT 2008

Monday, 6/30

We are gathered in Solomons Island (Isa Lei, Waconah, Claddagh,Waranatoo, Viceroy and Revolution).  What wind we had today was on the bow and we had an evening thunderstorm after we anchored.  Tomorrow promoses to be better (I know the NWS is giving us good info) and we will head for Kinsale where we will enjoy meeting up with old friends, Tom and Kaye Assenmacher.  After Kinsale we will head for Reedville and the Great Wicomocco River.

Life is good in the slow lane.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall