[Public-List] Correction on my Prop Question

richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com
Fri Jun 13 05:41:24 PDT 2008

Yesterday I asked if anybody could give me some advice for a friend
regarding prop size on his new Yanmar 3 YM20 which I believe is pretty
close to the prior model 3GM.  I mistakenly indicated a 2.0x transmission
reduction gear.  It is in fact a 2.21x reduction.  I also neglected to
mention that he is looking for advice regarding a three blade prop.  The
engine by the way is rated at 22 hp at 3,600 rpm.  Thanks

Richard Hazlegrove
Quest 433
Mobjack Bay, VA.