[Public-List] fellow Alberg owner from Ga, seeks sailing in Annapolis on July 26

Bill Cox billonmidwatch at juno.com
Fri Jun 13 20:38:49 PDT 2008

Ahoy fellow A30 sailors!

My daughter and I are going on a bicycle tour from Baltimore to Charlottesville this summer.

We'd like to go for a day sail in Annapolis on Saturday July 26.  Does anyone have a boat we may borrow or charter for the day?  Anyone need crew?

While an Alberg 30 is the best sailboat, of course, we're not picky, well, except we probably need a bit more leg room than an Opti.

Sincerely,

Bill Cox
s/v Midwatch
A30 #281