[Public-List] "Siblings"

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Sun Jun 15 07:47:59 PDT 2008

We have friends here on the Chesapeake that had boats 61 & 62.  They
belonged to the same sailing club, Patapskut Sailing, and had slips next
to one another.  61 was named "Imp" and 62 was named "Prudence".  As you
walked out the pier you read "Imp - Prudence".  I believe a lots of gin
was consumed when the boats were named.

Michael is just across the Magothy Rriver from us in Maryland.

Gail
/Calypso/