[Public-List] David Re: water tank

William Newman newman423 at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 18 08:20:12 PDT 2008

David,

Thank you for the response.  It sounds like your tank is a later version
with the aluminum top.  Mine is all fibreglass and was totally sealed until
I cut an inspection port.  Your expoxy coating is interesting and I will
look into that.  I also may try painting on gelcoat over the cracks because,
I believe that the cracks are superficial.  My access is only 6 inches so I
can neither reach or see the whole tank.  It worth a try though before
proceeding with more drastic alternatives.

Regards,

Bill Newman
Marion Rose III