[Public-List] Maintenance Weekend

Andrew M Shaw andymshaw at juno.com
Wed Jun 18 07:54:19 PDT 2008

Are you pulling any masts?
I am sitting on the A-frame as my mast  is still down but I can bring it
up if needed. I am hoping to be there Saturday either way.

Andy
#477  'Savannah Rose'
St. Mary's River, MD

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:14:15 -0700 (PDT) Jonathan Adams
<laughing_gull at verizon.net> writes:
> I have the deck beem jack and will drop it off that morning. I am
> pretty sure there is one boat doing that job.
>
> Jonathan

"There is more to sailing than ropes and winches, cleats and bulging
sails.
There are faraway places and the ever changing light, and the silence,
and a
great peace at the bottom of your soul." - Ferenc Maté