[Public-List] wood inset in hatches and seats

Jeffrey alberg30nh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:19:09 PDT 2008

This past winter I built a new aft hatch, cockpit locker hatches,  dorade
box, icebox cover ect.  I used African Mahogany instead of teak.  Dovetails
& epoxy glue.  None of these items has seen any weather yet.
Lots of work, but gave me something to do in the barn on winter evenings.

See:
http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie/PuttingStuffBackOn/photo#5210412550057852146
http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie/RearDeckHatch
ttp://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie/DoradeBox

Jeff