[Public-List] wood inset in hatches and seats

Bob Crinion bob at fox.nstn.ca
Mon Jun 23 07:44:23 PDT 2008

Hi All,

We took a different tack on this...

I thought about replacing the aft hatch with teak inserted wood and how nice
it would look, then I thought how much it would cost and how much work it
would take to do it, then I got out the colloidal silica filler, microlight
(for final fairing) and epoxy filled it in, sanded and painted it, redrilled
the hole for the little vent now I don't have to do anything with it at all.

-bob