[Public-List] track car slides

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Mon Mar 3 07:21:31 PST 2008

Fellow Albergers,

On US11, I have genoa tracks mounted on the rail and I have what I presume to
be jib tracks mounted on the deck.  I purchased some new blocks and track car
slides for the jib track and find that the track car slide won’t slide onto
the jib track because it is mounted directly against the deck with no space
for the jib car to slide onto the track.

What is the preferred method for raising the track so that the car will slide
easily?  Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Woody
US 11