[Public-List] Spreader Fittings

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Tue Mar 11 13:35:15 PDT 2008

Hi All,
Some time ago the Mermaid #305 was rerigged with all new standing rigging including a new mast.  I have the stainless spreader brackets that thru bolt to the old mast and the wooden spreaders that go with them.  The brackets a like new and the wooden spreaders are oak and in very good shape but will probably need new ends.  I also have a almost new in-hull transducer with about 25 feet of cable attached.  If anyone is interested please contact me or call.

John Brugeman
Mermaid #305
248-349-2659