[Public-List] Cousin Bob's Boat

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Mar 12 11:52:26 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

I have found out ambitious boat renovation runs in the family.  A friend
wrote me to ask if I was related to Bob Kingsland who has just launched a
50' steel ketch he built form the ground up in his spare time over the last
30 years.  If you have a few minutes, check out his site
http://www.sv-restless.com/index.htmlho.  What a project!

Turns out he is from the Saint Louis Kingslands but we have common ancestors
several generations back from New Jersey.

Roger 148

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101