[Public-List] Cousin Bob's Boat, corrected

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Wed Mar 12 11:58:06 PDT 2008

 Folks,

Double apologies.  Not only did I mistakenly send this 3 times but it had an
incorrect link.  The one below is correct.

Hi folks,

I have found out ambitious boat renovation runs in the family.  A friend
wrote me to ask if I was related to Bob Kingsland who has just launched a
50' steel ketch he built form the ground up in his spare time over the last
30 years.  If you have a few minutes, check out his site
http://www.sv-restless.com/index.html.  What a project!

Turns out he is from the Saint Louis Kingslands but we have common ancestors
several generations back from New Jersey.

Roger 148