[Public-List] Foul weather gear

Dan Landrigan dlandrigan at landrigan.net
Mon Mar 24 07:34:12 PDT 2008

   Hey Everyone,

   After a brush with hypothermia this weekend, my wife and I have
   decided itâs time to invest in some decent foul weather gear before
   fall.

   Weâre familiar with Gill from past experience and would probably lean
   toward the Gill Atlantic line. But wanted to see if there are better
   and/or cheaper options available that anyone recommends.

   Also, if anyone knows great sources for inexpensive foul weather gear,
   either online or in the VA-MD area or New England, weâd love to hear
   them.

   Thanks

   Dan Landrigan