[Public-List] Docking in DC Area- Port Huron to Mackinac Race

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 22 08:46:41 PDT 2008

Hi John,

  That is good news.  I know Gord was thinking on participating in the Mack this year.  If both of you do the race perhaps you could pass the baton from Jante II to Gord and Surprise!

  Michael

JOHN MANZA <manza_john at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Michael,

I'm not sure when I'm moving the boat out. I'm still planning on racing in the Mack and then moving the boat to the Chesapeake during August. I'm really going to miss sailing on the Great Lakes and I think that the Alberg is a perfect boat for the conditions there...fairly shallow draft, good in choppy seas. I guess somebody else is going to have to start finishing last in the Mack Race! John