[Public-List] Chesapeake Marine Fasteners & Faucets

Elaine & Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Mar 8 12:44:12 PST 2008

This probably isn't news to any of you Annapolitans, but I just read this on
the Chesapeake Bay at sailnet list and figured I'd post it just in case.

"Sad sad news.  Chesapeake Marine Fasteners in Annapolis, is going out of
business.  The whole store is being cleared out at 50% or more.  If you need
anythinge in brass, stainless or copper you can get some great buys, but
hurry.  I was there today and the shelves are more than half empty.
They will be open through the week of the 9th, but must vacate the building
by the 20th.
Also went to Faucets today.  They are having a tent sale.  Many gallons of
paint setting out in the rain with lables getting wet.  Should lead to some
drastic price reductions."

Get your supplies while they last.
Regards,
Brian
ex#497 (& too far away to have it make sense to visit)