[Public-List] Mooring Pendants

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Sun Mar 9 19:43:40 PDT 2008

I have not used these myself (haven't ever kept a boat on a mooring),
but I've heard very good things about the Yale pendants, and had a
pleasant experience ordering a custom pendant for a customer from
Hamilton Marine (there are many stock sizes and Hamilton has good
prices on most things and is a pleasure to work with).

You can see them here.  Scroll down to the very bottom.  Then if you
scroll just above that you can see the Cordura chafe guard that people
often use with it.

One more option, anyway :)

http://store.hamiltonmarine.com/browse.cfm/2,708.html

Rachel