[Public-List] Moor or Dock in the DC area

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Mar 18 08:43:16 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

This is a little premature but, since the topic came up,  I also have boat
location questions.  We are thinking of keeping Pi ("PERFECT intentions",
AKA good old #148) somewhere between Baltimore and Annapolis because that
area looks to be the shortest drive from Pittsburgh.  Checking Google Earth
(such cool stuff), it looks pretty industrial south of Baltimore and
Annapolis proper is too crowded for us on both land and water.  That leaves
from Stony Creek down to the Magothy River.  I did contact the Maryland
Yacht Club in Rock Creek (http://www.mdyc.org) which seems like a good fit.
Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Roger 148