[Public-List] Moor or Dock in the DC area

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 19 16:02:34 PDT 2008

Mike said  "And Jim - there isn't any annual personal property tax in Maryland. I am not happy about the state income tax though.Mike Lehman ~~~_/)_/)~~_/)~~~>
Very true and if Maryland is your area of primary use and after the "Use Tax" is paid, that should be the end of it.  I might add that if centered on the Annapolis area (Patapsco to West River) you are in the middle of God's Country for sailboats.  Lots of good anchorages, nice towns and the Alberg Family.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT35

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
George S. Patton