[Public-List] Feedback on Docking and Mooring in DC area

JOHN MANZA manza_john at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 04:48:59 PDT 2008

I want to say thanks to everybody on the list who contacted me yesterday concerning docking and mooring in the DC / Chesapeake area.  I will spend a few days driving around out there looking at all of the options.  The information provided was invaluable and I truly appreciate it.  Thanks again, John Manza, # 150, Jante II

Note: forwarded message attached.