[Public-List] Feedback on Docking and Mooring in DC area

Michael Connolly crufone at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 20 10:41:41 PDT 2008

Hi John,

  Will miss you our here in the Great Lakes World.  Does this mean that you won't be participating in the Port Huron to Machinac Race this summer?

  Michael

JOHN MANZA <manza_john at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I want to say thanks to everybody on the list who contacted me yesterday concerning docking and mooring in the DC / Chesapeake area. I will spend a few days driving around out there looking at all of the options. The information provided was invaluable and I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, John Manza, # 150, Jante II

Note: forwarded message attached.