[Public-List] Mast Beam on # 116

Jeffrey Fongemie jeffrey at fongemie.com
Sat Mar 29 14:57:00 PDT 2008

Thanks everyone,

I do have more images, although don't expect much as these are mostly
for record-keeping purposes so I can remember where everything goes
when I put it back together in the spring.

http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie

I've got new hatches I'm finishing up too. I'll try to get some pictures soon.

-Jeff