[Public-List] (no subject)

John Maliszewski jrmalis at verizon.net
Tue May 13 18:17:01 PDT 2008

Fellow Members:
We too have some racing going on Wednesday nights on Magothy and have been
racing for the last three Wednesday's. TATUŚ II (Alberg 262) has competed in
the last two races coming second and first against a mixed fleet of non spin
boats. My crew (Derek, Patrick, Mike, Jennifer) are working toward spin
class for mid season. We will keep you posted on our progress and report but
only if our results are good. Here are results of the last Wednesday's
racing.

Follow the link below and go to NS2 section.

http://www.magothysailing.com/racing/2008/2008_wed_s1r3.html

John