[Public-List] [Member-List] (no subject)

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Wed May 14 07:04:21 PDT 2008

John,

That's GREAT!  Keep up the good work and let us know if you need any help
with the spinnaker setup.  You're always welcome to come along on LinGin for
any race if you want to see our setup in action.  (Note: we do dip-pole
gybing and are--as far as I know--the only Alberg in the fleet doing this.
I like it, but you'd probably want to see the end-for-end folks setup too.)

Any chance we'll see you out on some of the weekend races this year?  Let me
know if ever want to tie up in Whitehall Creek for a weekend; I can usually
make space over at my mom's place.

--Tim