[Public-List] Source for Finesse-It in Canada?

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Sun May 4 13:01:43 PDT 2008

Hugh;
    I bought it at The Store in Mississauga, Ont. a few years ago after listening to a workshop at the Toronto Boat Show.
I was not that impressed but maybe that was just my gelcoat or maybe my technique.
I was fairly dull ( oxidized ) so got their house brand of "fibreglass Rubbing Compound" and followed with their housebrand of "fibreglass Cream Wax ".  Each year since then I have just used 3M Marine Fibreglass Cleaner and Wax - a one step product they say is for " lightly oxidized" finishes - and I have been satisfied with that.
I just got the tarp off today, so we will see in the next few days if that will suffice for this year.

Has anyone else got a preference ?

Cheers,    Rod