[Public-List] Source for Finesse-It in Canada?

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 02:20:42 PDT 2008

Good morning all,

3M's Finesse-It has been recommended on this list as a good buffing/polishing compound for our hulls and upperworks.  On a recent shopping trip to Corner Brook I tried to buy some but couldn't find a store that carries the product.  I tried Canadian Tire and a couple of auto parts wholesale/retailers but had no luck.  None of the employees had heard of it (although that doesn't mean that it is not possible to get it).

Is Finesse-It available in Canada and, if so, where is it sold?  If it is available through any of our national store chains could someone provide me with a catalogue number?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,

Hugh