[Public-List] Source for Finesse-It in Canada?

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 10:21:53 PDT 2008

Hugh,

If you have trouble locating Finesse-It you may want to consider trying
3M Perfect-It III http://www.fisheriessupply.com/online/ln_menu/product.asp/mode/1/product_id/11189/Ntt/perfect+it+III/N/0/Dx/mode+matchallpartial/Nty/1/R/1010/D/perfect%2520it%2520III/catalog_name/FISCO/Ntx/mode+matchpartial+rel+Inactive/act/A01/Ntk/All
The detailer's in our shop love the stuff .

Cheers, Don #473