[Public-List] Source for Finesse-It in Canada?

Gail DeMoss gdemoss at alberg30.org
Mon May 5 11:31:25 PDT 2008

Do be careful that you get the stuff for fiberglass.  I wonder that the
automotive stuff might be too harsh - unless it might be for a Corvette
;-) .  I don't know.  Maybe the fiberglass rubbing compound is tougher
than the automotive paint compound.  Looking at my '89 Toyota, the paint
doesn't look as good as on my '73 Alberg!  Of course fiberglass doesn't
rust!

Gail
Calypso