[Public-List] Force 10 cabin heater

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed May 7 04:35:33 PDT 2008

William Newman wrote:
> I have just acquired an unused Force 10 cabin heater, kerosene type.
> Are there any Alberg owners out there who have installed one? By the
> way it is missing the pressurized fuel tank.  If anyone has one lying
> around their garage they would like to part with, please let me know.
> Any advice such as where to install the kerosene tank, (very small, 1
> or 2 gallons), mounting, venting, photos, it will be appreciated.

A kerosene heater will be a little different, but the photos at
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/Accomodations/Woodstove/ might give you
some ideas.  If you'd like to send me photos and a write-up of your
installation, I'll be glad to turn it into a web page, too.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash