[Public-List] Spring Rendezvous

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 07:59:59 PDT 2008

Sandy and I apologize for missing the Spring Rendezvous.  We were a little preoccupied with a contest she had gotten into.  While her team didn't complete the project in the prescribed time, they did a creditable job and their craftswomanship was beyond reproach.
http://www.beaufortboatbuildingchallenge.com/BBC/(S(wgcuclrnaz0bhh45kottcxvx))/Default.aspx

Also this is a reminder to start planning on participating in the Summer Cruise.

6/29     Rhode River

6/30     Solomons

7/1       Kinsale, VA

7/2       Gr. Wicomico River

7/3       Stranger's Cove

7/4       4th of July

7/5       Onancock

7/6       Lay Day

7/7       Crisfield

7/8       St. Mary's

7/9       Smith/Jutland Creeks

7/10     Solomons (Mill Creek)

7/11     Taylor's Island

7/12     Harness Ck

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei

"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair."

George S. Patton