[Public-List] A4 woes

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed May 7 05:30:36 PDT 2008

Thanks Michael,

It has been too long since I changed the points, condenser, dist cap, rotor
and plugs so I will do all that today.  The plugs looked terrible and the
distributor cap and rotor showed obvious signs of pitting and deterioration.
I am just going to go ahead and replace them all.

I will write later to report how it went.  The engine has run absolutely
flawlessly for years; I guess I was foolish in not doing what I know should
be basic maintenance.

Gord