[Public-List] Standard Prop Size and Pitch

Bill Ydel bydel at bellsouth.net
Wed May 21 14:16:28 PDT 2008

I had SallyB in the yard to get the bottom done for the last 2 weeks and had
them install the Indigo Electronics Prop. The Yard I use is about 30 miles
down the ICW from Charleston. Last Sunday I brought the boat back to the
Marina and can't say enough good things about the prop. At full power the
engine (Atomic4) turned 2300 RPM with a boat speed of just over 6.2 kts. At
1900 RPM I cruised at 5.8 kts, smooth, no vibrations, it was great.

Bill Ydel
SallyB #441