[Public-List] Mould Removal

dlandrigan at landrigan.net dlandrigan at landrigan.net
Fri May 23 10:50:01 PDT 2008

I don’t know if you’re dealing
with a bigger mold problem than I have, but I just use Tilex and it works like
a charm. Spray it on, let it sit for a couple minutes and wipe with a paper towel. I do a second pass on anything that didn't come clean on the first try and it's fine.
 I've done it every spring on the whole roof, and it's fine for the season. But  when we open the boat up there's always a little regrowth. If there's a permanent solution, I'd be glad to hear it.

Dan