[Public-List] Mould Removal

Coolray cooler2k at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 07:14:24 PDT 2008

Glenn, et. al.,

What type of interior paint did you use? Did you use a
primer first? I have sanded down the interior of my
cabin for several reasons, including mold, and want to
paint several surfaces including the engine
compartment/bilge area. Any tips on paint & primer
would be appreciated.

Thank you,
John C.
Atalaya